032315- Greene- Including the city of Paragould 741 AM CST Sun Dec 3 2023
Today Areas of fog this morning. Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. West winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph, becoming southwest this afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph, becoming west after midnight. Monday Mostly sunny and breezy. Highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Monday night Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Sunny, breezy with highs in the mid 50s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Tuesday night Mostly clear. Cold with lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Sunny. Highs around 50. Wednesday night Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday Sunny, breezy and not as cool with highs around 60. Thursday night Partly cloudy. Not as cool with lows in the upper 40s. Friday Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Friday night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. A slight chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Breezy with highs in the mid 60s.